Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Photo Note Cards

Along with my love for gardening and crafting, I also love photography. My favorite is taking photos in nature...flowers, farms, fields, birds, bees, butterflies, etc. When you combine these two passions, you get handmade photo greeting and note cards. I have created quite an assorted collection. This collection includes a variety of messages hand-stamped on the inside of the cards. Some have short sentiments, such as "Happy Birthday", "Thanks", or "Hello". Others have scriptures, and many are simply blank for you to create your own personal message. A stack of these cards are great to have on hand for any occasion. The cards themselves can even be given as gifts to friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, or teachers. They can be purchased individually for $1.25 each (includes envelope), or a group of 5 for $5 (includes envelopes). They are 4.25" x 5.5" folded. All photographs are taken by yours truly, and most of them were taken in either my mother's garden or my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment